Tuesday, April 3, 2012

It's been so long!

New resolution: be a better blogger.

I haven't posted since NOVEMBER.

It's now April. I am 19 years old. I painted my bedroom. I bought a bed. One of my best friends is out on his mission. Another one of my best friends is leaving on her mission next month. Life is pretty good.

School at UVU is much better than it was at the U. I am doing much better and am studying for finals now. Which is why it's a perfect time to write on my blog... so I can put off studying for an hour.

Church is great. I have joined the singles ward and am loving being around my good friends in the ward.

I've done a lot since November. Here are some pictures for your enjoyment.



This is my friend Adam and his dog Scotty. He's on a mission right now.



I got to go to Disney On Ice: Toy Story 3 this year. The aliens were my favorite part!



Buzz, Woody, and Jesse were pretty good skaters.


I decorated these white canvas shoes myself!


I crochetted these Tink slippers myself! I just barely learned how to crochet and haven't been able to stop yet! I absolutely love being able to crochet.

No comments:

Post a Comment