Thursday, November 8, 2012

Operation 54

For Dad's birthday this year I thought it would be fun to suprise him at work with some balloons and goodies. Ben and I called it "Operation 54" because it was a suprise for his 54th birthday so OBVIOUSLY it needed a code name. It was a huge success! Ben came home from school at lunch and we went to Dad's work while he was out to lunch. We set everything up and then waited for him to get there. He was so suprised and loved it! Some of his coworkers even came over and said they were glad we came or they would not have known it was his birthday (which is true and that's part of why we did it). He showed us around the office and then we left so he could get back to work.


 
(He had no pictures of us in his office, just a few on his computer.)

 
Doesn't he look happy??
 
I love my Dad and am so grateful to have him in my life. I don't know what my life would be like without him and never want to find out. He is the best dad a girl could ask for and I love him so much.
Happy Birthday Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment