Saturday, January 5, 2013

I've been inside!


Last night, I went through the temple to receive my living endowment in preparation for my mission. It was so amazing; words cannot express the joy that I felt while inside. My sister in law, Caisa, told me afterwards that as I finished, I had a huge grin on my face. But how could I not smile? It was a wonderful experience that I will be able to reflect on every time I visit the temple. 

During my session I was joined by family and friends. Thanks to all of them for coming and supporting me. And Camille who was home sick, but sent her love. <3

2 comments:

  1. <3 so glad you had a wonderful experience! I had a stressful experience my first time and freaked myself out. Luckily I had a fantastic best friend and fiancé that took me back within the week and that experience was much better. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was freaking out, but then your mother came into the endowment room and sat down next to me and all my nerves went away. :)

      Delete