Sunday, January 26, 2014

Catching up on all the awesome

I have fallen behind in this blog writing thing. I feel only a little bad, because I have been doing a lot of good stuff with my life since I last posted. Lots of things have changed too. Since I last posted the fish has died though, and that's okay because it was like four years old or something ridiculous like that. So let's go through the highlights of the last several months:

October

I dyed my hair rainbow for Anime Banzai. I cosplayed as Rainbow Dash from My Little Pony: Equestria Girls. Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of me in the cosplay but I have lots of pictures of my beautiful hair. I adored the rainbow. It was so fun to walk around and have people comment on it. Sometimes it would get confusing though. I would think, "how did I do my hair today?" And then I would realize... it's the rainbow. 


On Halloween, Mom, Dad, Grant and I boycotted Halloween, per tradition. Instead, we went to a Foreigner concert. It was the best concert I have ever been to! It was a seated concert.. in the beginning. And then the lead singer was like "GET UP HERE!!" So we did. We were standing at the edge of the stage for the last half of the concert and it was awesome!



November

I think the highlight of this month was Dennis's birthday party. Dancing...Dinner...Good friends. 


December

I got a PROMOTION!!! I am now a Team Lead at Vivint. A TL is kind of like an assistant to the supervisor. I absolutely LOVE this job. I LOVE my Supervisor, Tina. She and I are the perfect team. 



I also took a road trip to Arizona with one of my best friends. We visited my grandma for a few hours and then we spent the rest of the weekend with his family. We went to the driving range, a car show, and visited the Mesa temple lights. I had so much fun with them! 



I was so excited to skype with my best missionary friend Hermana Heather this year! It was so good to talk to her! 




For Christmas I got Garrett and myself tickets to the Jazz/Lakers game. We had a BLAST at the game. Hot dogs, chips, nachos, drinks, and best of all, a Jazz WIN! 


January

This month we found out that my Dad got a promotion! He is now a Director at his work and so we went to Red Lobster to celebrate.



Ben is a senior now and found out this month that he got in to both Utah State University and University of Utah! Now he will defer both enrollments and make his decision later on when he is on his mission. 



Currently I am enjoying working, and waiting for a surprise that is arriving on February 11th. I am so excited to share it with everyone, but for now I am keeping it on the DL. Tell you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment