Friday, January 2, 2015

A look back at 2014

Another year over. 2014 was a tough year for me. I struggled financially, socially, physically and more. I left my job at Vivint, struggled to find another job and even was let go from a job I was at for less than a month. I also struggled with allergies which I found out were to peanut and soy. Going through all those struggles was really crappy. But among those crappy experiences I also had some wonderful things happen.

I got my fur-baby, Korah. 


I celebrated my 21st birthday! 


I welcomed my first nephew! He is pretty much my favorite. 



I watched my brother go through the temple, be set apart and leave for his mission to Vancouver, Canada where he is speaking Mandarin Chinese. 




I went on an amazing trip to Seattle with my parents.  


I shot my first gun with my cousins, Grant and Adam. 


I went to three conventions, FantasyCon (which I volunteered for and as a result met many amazing people!), Anime Banzai, and Salt Lake Comic Con. All with my friends from Chibi No Podcast!


I welcomed my best friend home from her mission to Peru. 


My hedgehog became a youtube star! 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvoUoTeLs4c


I attended my first NFL game where I watched my Seattle Seahawks beat the Arizona Cardinals 35-6.


I finished off the year with a root canal, which was a welcome relief after a week of excruciating pain.


There were a lot of good times this year, even among all the bad times, I managed to enjoy myself. I am really excited for 2015's new adventures! I start a new job on Monday; I've set some new goals; and I am determined to have a good year! 


No comments:

Post a Comment