Friday, August 3, 2012

Happy Birthday Emily!

It's Emily's Birthday today and I wanted to make sure she felt the love, even though I am away on vacation. So here are 14 things I love about Emily!

1- I love how Emily makes me feel like her sister and lets me tease and play with her, just like any sister would do.

2- I love how mature Emily is. Even being 4 1/2 years younger than me, she makes me forget how big of an age difference that is and makes it seem like we are the same age.

3- I love how Emily hugs me EVERY TIME she see's me.

4- I love how Emily will do stuff with me like go laser tagging, go shopping, or just go play at a park.

5- I love how Emily will talk to me about anything. And I love that she knows she can talk to me about anything.

6- I love how patient Emily is. I can be so annoying sometimes but she always puts up with me, and forgives me when I go too far.

7- I love how Emily will let me do her hair... if I can find the hairbands.


8- I love how Emily will play Mario Kart with me, and not laugh too hard when I fall off the edge a bajillion times and come in dead last.


9- I love how Emily and I love the same K-Pop group, and we both swoon over them.


10- I love Emily's sense of humor! She is a funny girl!


11- I love Emily's willingness to help me with anything. When I was sick, she brought me yummy rolls that her mom made. And when I was washing the cars, she came out and helped.


12- I love how strong Emily is.


13- I love how happy Emily is.


14- I love that there is no other person like Emily. She is the coolest "little sister" in the whole wide world!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY SQUIRT!!!


1 comment:

  1. Great list! I agree with all of them too, she is a pretty great girl!! Love her!

    ReplyDelete