Sunday, July 29, 2012

Stadium of Fire 2012


This year's Stadium of Fire featured a performance from American Idol winner Scotty McCreery. (Look how good those stars are! I helped make those pretty and move them around!)


My DREAM CONCERT happend at SoF this year. The Beach Boys made a stop here on their 50th Anniversary tour. They sounded as good as ever and the energy in the arena was electric! Everyone was on their feet dancing and singing around as much as they could. It was an AMAZING concert.


Once the fireworks and everything was done I ran into Mike Love backstage and had a great few minutes talking to him. He said he was happy to meet me and then kissed me on the cheek before he left and I went back to work. I was in awe of how nice he was and how happy he was.
It was truely an amazing experience in my life.



No comments:

Post a Comment