Friday, August 12, 2011

Hot Chelle Rae


Last week I found out I won tickets to meet Hot Chelle Rae, the band behind "Tonight Tonight" and "Bleed".  And so on wednesday, I picked up Grant and took him with me to the concert. We had a lot of fun watching them play and it was really cool to meet them. But our picture with them was a fail. Totally blurry and very dissapointing. The next day, I worked some magic and got Grant and I the hook up into a private lounge party, hosted by Mix 107.9, for another shot at the picture. We got that and more.


Ryan, Lead Singer


Nash, Guitarist



They answered questions, sang, and talked with us. They were really cool and I am glad I got to give Grant the oppourtunity to talk to them and learn from them. Thanks DJ Jared, Jake and Mix 107.9 for having Hot Chelle Rae come play for us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment