Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Trip to Logan

This past weekend my older brother was home for a visit before his wedding this week. Today my mom, little brother, cousin, and I loaded up the car to take him home to Logan. It was a peaceful drive once all the boys fell asleep in the backseat. Once we got there we toured his apartment, and an apartment my cousin was thinking of renting. Then we went over to my mom's cousin's pizza place. They just moved from Kentucky and had bought Fox's Pizza Den. It was honestly the best pizza I have ever had in my life. I got the Buffalo Chicken pizza, which is a pizza crust, buffalo wing sauce, chicken, cheese, and ranch dressing. Sounds weird I know but I promise, BEST PIZZA EVER. If you ever have a chance to go I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment