Friday, July 6, 2012

Back in April... A Disney Adventure!

Back in April I was blessed to be taken on a Disney Cruise with my old high school AP Biology teacher. I was to help with some of her grandkids while the adults did something fun alone. I was so excited to be able to go. We drove 12 hours to Los Angeles and stayed in a hotel for a night. The next day, we boarded the Disney Wonder for a seven day cruise to Puerto Vallarta and Cabo San Lucas.

We ate delicious food, got plenty of sun, and had fun non-stop! I even got to enjoy Cabo all by myself while the rest of the group went on a port adventure.

Here are some pictures from the adventure:


Aboard the Disney Wonder


Escargot! Yum!!!


Welcome to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico!!


The view of our ship from the streets of Puerto Vallarta.


I rented a wave-runner for a few hours in Cabo and had a blast!

It was one of the best experiences of my life!  

No comments:

Post a Comment