Friday, July 6, 2012

Florida 2012


Day 1: Epcot!
Favorite Ride of the Day: Soarin'
Favorite thing that happened: Ilene jumped when a firework went off on the Soarin' screen. It shook the whole ride!


Still at Epcot, enjoyed turtle talk with Crush.


Awesome ride! Love smelling the oranges :)


Day 2: Magic Kingdom
Favorite Ride: Space Mountain
Favorite thing that happened: We went on Splash Mountain and everyone was making fun of me because I am afraid of water. It's a good thing I have a sense of humor because I can laugh about it.


We got a smoked turkey leg to share in Magic Kingdom while we watched the parade go by.


Day 3: Animal Kingdom
Favorite Ride: Expedition Everest
Favorite thing that happened: The rain came pouring down and so while we sat down for lunch, most people left the park. The rain stopped and we had a great time in a nearly empty park!


On the safari; we got stuck in a herd of giraffes! Cute!


This guy is a stud!


Favorite! Rode 5 times this day.


Day 4: Temple and rest day!
Favorite thing: getting to do 10 baptisms and 5 confirmations.


Day 5: Back to Epcot!
Favorite ride now: Mission to Mars! (Everyone was telling me how sick they got on it but I was not even fazed by it. I could have gone a few times.)
Favorite thing that happened: We spent about an hour in Japan, just looking at the shop. It was a nerd fest in there and we all loved it!


Canada! (We forgot there was a Canada until we walked past it.)


Japan! In the pouring rain!


Day 6: Hollywood Studios- Star Wars Weekend
Favorite Ride(s): Star Tours, Rock'n'Rollercoaster, Hollywood Tower Hotel (AKA Tower of Terror)
Favorite thing that happened: Dawniel and I went on Hollywood Tower Hotel three times when Joe, Ilene and Emily left the park for a while.
 

"Volunteer" they said. "It'll be fun" they said.
I HATE WATER!!!


LOVED being there for Star Wars weekend. LOVED Star Tours. LOVED all the characters.


Once again, pouring rain, but this time we were okay with it!


Day 7: Back to Magic Kingdom
Favorite Ride: Still Space Mountain (Ended up riding it 7 times, this picture was taken right before the 5th time)
Favorite thing that happened: We went to the Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor and they put Emily and I up on the screen with the caption that said "Loving all the attention!"


Day 8: Back to Animal Kingdom
Favorite Ride: Still Expedition Everest!
Favorite thing that happened: Joe went to see Finding Nemo the Musical and Dawniel and I rode Expedition Everest SEVEN TIMES IN A ROW. This picture was taken just before the tenth time (I rode it 12 times total)  


Day 9: Universal Studios Islands of Adventure
Favorite Rides: The Hulk, Dueling Dragons, and Spiderman!
Favorite thing that happened: After a huge drama involving getting on the Dueling Dragons, I got to go on it, but I didn't want to go alone. So I convinced Joe to go with me. We got on and I asked him, "Do you hate me now?" and he said, "Absolutely". It was a really fun ride but I think what made it more fun was looking at Joe at the end of it and seeing the hatred in his eyes.


I love Spiderman with all my heart, and this ride was really cool!


The Hulk goes upside down 7 times. I went on it three times in a row!


No comments:

Post a Comment