Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I am ADDICTED.

So... for the past few days I have been watching this show.  It is a really interesting show to watch that I have become kind of addicted to in the past two days.  I watched 12 episodes already and can't wait to find out who is still going to be there in the end.  So let me tell you now that I am addicted and currently have no interest in quitting.


Ashley is such a cute girl and I can't wait to see who she ends up with. My favorite guy from the beginning was J.P. (Jordan Paul) He is so sweet and is really cute.


So don't laugh at me, but as of right now I am in love with this show and I can't wait to see Ashley fall in love.  I used to see this show and think 'Ick. Drama. I do not want to watch anything like that, it looks so stupid' and now, here I am, totally into the show. I'll post again soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment