Sunday, July 24, 2011

Spiders...

About a week ago I awoke to find a cluster of five spiderbites on the back of my thigh.  A spider, and maybe some of its itsy bitsy friends had enjoyed a feast on me in the middle of the night and I did NOT appreciate it.  It had entered my room uninvited and then proceeded to join me in my bed. I was furious and wanted that thing dead. So I prepared a massacre on spiders throughout my bedroom. I had to prep first though and so I put all my pillows, blankets, clothes, and other various items in my closet. With the help of my father, I then executed all spiders in the vicinity using an indoor fogger. I had triumphed. There were no longer any spiders in my room. However I now have a bigger problem on my hands,


Clean up.

Everything in my closet exploded out and a twister ran through my room. It made a huge mess and now I am left with the clean up. All because an eight-legged creature crawled into bed with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment